- Want to learn yoga, not just DO yoga?
- Ready to go deeper in your understanding of alignment?
- Want refinements in familiar poses that will help you grow as a student and a teacher?
- Need creative sequencing ideas and new tips to bring into your classes and practice?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, please take classes with Christina online! With new classes being added every week, this online yoga school is a boon for students and teachers and is a valuable resource of asana instruction and tools for practice for sincere students of all levels.
Here's What People Are Saying:
"... it's awesome!!! I have my husband doing the real deal beginners series (6 sessions) and I play around with the rest of the video library. This morning I did the Full-Spectrum Level 2 flow that was just full-on fun with clever and cheeky vinyasas that was way too fun to have before 6am. Love-love-loving this!- Pamela R
"Lean into the lotus! A revelation this morning, this will bring a lot of fun and lightness into a posture that was a little bit frustrating for me and others, thank you Christina."- Natalie
"I can add my opinion of the course videos as well. What I appreciate the most is the careful attention to good form while not losing momentum. There are yoga instructors who are very good about keeping alignment but at the expense of movement and flow. Christina somehow manages to include both-one is never sacrificed for the other. My .02!"- Christina W.
"Hi Christina, I really enjoyed the sequencing of this class and especially to revisit much of the work we did in the AJ backbends winter session. Thank you for sharing your skills!"
"Thanks so much for this practice, Christina. I loved the very straight forward instructions without a lot of talk. Coming from our Anusara days, this was very refreshing!"- Catherine R.
"Wonderful class, Christina! Love the thigh stretches. Thank your for your clarity, expertise and great sense of humor."- Catherine
"This class helped me (for the first time!) get some float using both legs (previously I could only float using a one leg hop). Thank you! I would love to see a class on jump throughs!"
Current Class Library
- Confidence and Acceptance- Level 3- Twisting Arm Balances
- Nourish Yourself- Level 2/3- Seated Twists
- Revolve Around What Matters- Level 2/3- Standing Twists
- Full Spectrum Twist Class- Level 1- Introductory Twisting Postures
- Seated Twists- Level 3- Seated Twists
- Quick Shift Inversions- Level 3- Inversion Practice
- Short Sweet Leg Stretch- Level 1- Leg Stretching
- Restorative Yoga- Level 1- Restorative postures
- Meditation and Puja
- Parsvottanasana- Level 1
- Virabhadrasana 1- Level 1
- Visvamitasana- Level 3
- Peacock Pose- Level 3
- Hip Opening Flow- Level 2/3
- Core Strength Flow- Level 2/3
- Parsvakonasana- Level 1
- Twisting Flow- Level 2/3
- Full Spectrum Flow- Level 2
- Beginning Series Intro
- 6-class Beginning Series
- Pascimottanasana- Level 1
- Trikonasana- Level 1
- Pigeon Back Bend- Level 2
- Mermaid Pose- Level 1/2
- Two-legged Inverted Staff Pose- Level 3
- Pathway to Urdhva Dhanurasana- Level 1/2
- Breathe, Flow, Express- Level 2
- May All Beings Be Happy Mantra
- Peace Invocation Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Ganesh Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Revolved Side Angle- Level 2
- Steady Standing Poses- Level 1
- Leg Stretching- Level 2
- Strength Building- Level 2
- Shoulder Opening- Level 1
- Upper Back Opening- Level 2
- Live Group Practice- Level 2/3
- Strong Back Bends- Level 1/2
- Flowing with Breath- Level 2/3
- Forward Bends and Inversions- Level 2/3
- Dynamic Back Bends- Level 2/3
- Arm Balances- Level 2/3
- Padmasana- Level 3
- Forward Bends- Level 2/3
- Standing Poses- Level 2/3
- Calming Forward Bends- Level 2/3
- Strong Arm Balances- Level 2/3
- Energizing Back bends- Level 2/3
- AND MORE!!!